Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DEVELOPER RETIRING LIQUIDATING ASSESTS
- Land: 46 ha (113 acres)
TROPICAL NORTH QUEENSLAND INVESTORS DREAM COME TRUE - BLUNT INSTRUCTIONS - CLEAR THIS PROPERTY
If you have been watching the markets and have been looking for the RIGHT time to take advantage of the growing interest in the development trends in stunning Far North Queensland, here is an opportunity to be seriously considered.
Both National and International interest in the Cairns area has been growing at an exponential rate. This is an opportunity to possess a complete monopoly in this marketplace.
The location of the 113 acre development site is in the beautiful Kuranda Rainforest Hinterland of Cairns. This is a rare opportunity to take control of the last land development in this area available until 2031, a scenario most investors dream about!
Complete with DA Approvals for an 83 lot rural residential development in an unrivalled tropical rainforest position, this is the only development within the area to receive Enviro Development Certification All the hard work has already been done.
• Total size is 45.73 Hectares
• The total development footprint will occupy 21.52 hectares. The remainder of the site will be retained for protection of vegetation areas, water course and wildlife.
• The site consists of three stages in total:
Stage One 11 Lots
Stage Two 30 Lots
Stage Three 42 Lots
Lots sizes start from 3005m2
• Block style is premium rural rainforest stock
• Under the FNQ Plan there will be no further such development approval until 2031.
UNRIVALLED OPPORTUNITY THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PICK UP A BRILLIANT BUY
For a full property report please contact:
DEVELOPERS DREAM COME TRUE - Owner and Company Directors instruct to disregard any previous promoted prices as their instruction is blunt - clear this asset from the books!
The property - just over 45 hectares of rural-residential landscape.
Options for new owners:
* An Eden for a secluded lifestyle residence amidst a meandering creek and lush native forest
* Buyers - purchase now, live the lifestyle and on-sell or develop later!
* Develop now and benefit from the new wave of demand for acreage lots! All approvals are in place for an 83 lot subdivision
In essence, this Englobo land parcel will provide new owners choices and options across a broad time frame to individually suit their requirements.
For full Property IM and Tender details, contact:
Sonia Poole - 0407 028 388 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Stirling - 0418 774 353 - email@example.com
46 ha / 113 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.