Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The moment you enter this character rich family home it will be instantly apparent that you have found something special here.
• Sprawling rear garden that backs onto a privately owned 2.09 ha billabong
• Soaring ceiling height with timber features
• Polished timber floors upstairs - no carpet!
• 2nd family room - light filled with fantastic ventilation
• Full length rear verandah - insect screened for comfort
Showcasing a wealth of unique features, you cannot help but feel relaxed in this ambient comfortable home.
• With two storeys of living, upstairs presents with 3 bedrooms including the master bedroom with its own Juliet balcony, a large shared bathroom complete with spa bath.
• Downstairs showcases a large open plan central combined living and dining space with soaring ceilings and a serene outdoor vista.
Whether you are looking for an Inspiring home - or a private sanctuary, or maybe you need to be within 10 minutes to Cairns City and in the Cairns High School catchment area. This home is absolutely worth a trip to view.
The owners have purchased elsewhere and need to sell - so all inquiry is encouraged and welcome!
For further information contact marketing agent Rachel Blok today.
740m² / 0.18 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.