Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
REDUCED TO SELL NOW - SUBSTANTIAL INFRASTRUCTURE ALREADY IN PLACE FOR ANIMALS - 37 FENCED ACRES - TWO HUGE DAMS - SOLID HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
Originally part of a zoo means the property has endless paddocks with 4-5 metre fencing around most of it! There is so much infrastructure already in place so if you are looking for a property to run stock, then all the hard work and expense has already been done.
Whether you looking for a property where the kids can jump on the horses or their trail bikes, or if you have a great business idea - this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The property offers:
* A solid 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with solar panels already in place and plenty of scope to expand
* A second structure with a functional bathroom that was used to house the zoo staff - would make a great second residence with some work
* An industrial sewerage system already in place
* New 30 metre deep bore
* Two large dams, one of which is brimming with red claw, black brim and huge Barramundi!
* There is another sizable undercover structure which was used as the "outdoor breakfast with the lion's " area, huge possibilities for this structure, it also overlooks the largest dam
* You have 4 new rain water tanks which hold approximately 90,000 litres
* Numerous established fruit trees
* You even get the 4 Brahman heifers - the kids will love it
15 ha / 37 acres
5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.