Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE ORIGINAL BUTLER HOMESTEAD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Perched on a 7.5 acre block is the 1960's original Butler Homestead They do not build them like this anymore! The home is still in impeccable condition with gorgeous timber floors, concrete stumps, hardwood exterior, but yes a modern makeover is needed.
The property not only has town water and a bore, but there is also a pump set up at the creek, so water is never an issue.
• Two sheds, one is approx 85m2 and the smaller is approx 23m2
• The home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom & a separate office space
• The property borders a permanent creek which also has a small dam
• If you like lychee's there are approx 120 trees bordering the creek
• There is already a huge chook house & massive fenced veggie patch
• You even have a car ramp if you like to tinker and a loading area
This property is extremely neat and will be sold See you there!
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.