Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
148 ACRES OF JAW DROPPING COUNTRY
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
Primarily used for cropping & cattle pasture.
This is a one of a kind opportunity to achieve the ultimate dream property and secure one of the most iconic lifestyle acreages in the area.
The multiple business or lifestyle choices this stunning property presents are only limited by your imagination. Soak up the rural ambience, sense of privacy, tranquility and total escape as soon as you perch yourself on the expansive veranda of the main homestead.
- Two residences PLUS a granny flat
- The new heavy duty steel cattle yards can easily host 150 head of cattle
- Has successfully been a produce farm in the past
- D.A. APPROVALS already in place for 5 luxury eco cabins, including approved plans. IMMEDIATE START POSSIBLE
- 400m2 machinery shed plus a separate 200m2 packing / storage shed. There are also more storage options on the block.
- The most inviting, permanent running creeks meander through the property, complete with mini waterfalls - fantastic for all year round swimming or just plain old relaxing.
- WATER LICENCE TO PUMP 7 Ltrs per second, 24hrs a day = In total 198 MEGALITRES VALID UNTIL 2111 !
- A man cave / entertainment area, that will have you, the envy of all your friends
All this and the property backs onto National Park and is ONLY approx 45 minutes' drive from the CAIRNS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT and CBD
For a full property information pack please contact Sonia Poole 0407028388
60 ha / 149 acres
10 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.