Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN LUXURY DUAL KEY APARTMENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
These opportunities don't present themselves often!
Enter the foyer and decide whether to use your enormous fully furnished 149m2 apartment as a single 3 bedroom space or to use the separate apartment configuration (2 bedroom + studio option).
This stunning high quality dual key apartment embodies luxury and relaxation.
Located on the edge of a large lagoon, and only two streets back from the world famous Trinity Beach, the apartment and the wider complex heavily feature tropical style decor and fixtures, including timber venetian blinds, polished tiles and palm gardens.
Apartments 1203 and 1204 are located on the ground floor with no stairs to access them, adjacent to the beautiful lagoon after which the resort is named. Both apartments have views of the lagoon from their living areas inside, as well as from their private patios.
The 2 bedroom apartment features:
- A large master bedroom which opens onto the patio
- A second double room with two single beds that can be joined as a large king bed
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen
- Full modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including full sized fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, oven and ceramic cook top
- Dining table to seat 6
- Internal laundry with washing machine, drier, laundry tub & everything you need
The studio apartment features:
- Large kitchenette with ceramic cooktop, and stainless steel appliances including microwave and large fridge/freezer, and stone bench tops
Each apartment comes with its own carport and plenty of visitor parking is available in the complex. Both apartments have been freshly painted with new furniture & dcor.
The complex itself includes features such as
- Full size tennis court
- Lap pool
- Large resort pool
- Barbecue area and manicured gardens
- Access to walking track around lagoon
All in the middle of the tourist precinct of Trinity Beach with cafes and award winning restaurants - and a 5 minute stroll to the beach itself.
Call Brian to arrange an inspection any time... 0402 575 951
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.