- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
LOOKING FOR A QUALITY, EASILY MAINTAINED HOME, WITH FABULOUS VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM IN THE HOUSE ?
Perched high up on the best block in Kuranda Springs Estate, this 1.5 acre property has uninterrupted views as far as the eye can see.
Boasting high quality finishes throughout, this architecturally designed home built in 2012 has been extremely well maintained and loved by an executive couple.
Commercial grade, extra-large windows are fitted to ensure you enjoy the vast scenery. Careful consideration was given during design & construction to ensure the best materials and features were used to suit the unique Kuranda climate and to keep the house low maintenance.
Beautiful, award winning Japanese Shoji screens throughout the house take this property to another level, and provide privacy when needed for the east and west wings of this 236 sq. metre house.
It's not often a modern home of this calibre, with such stunning views becomes available in the Kuranda area so be quick to book your inspection.
• Built to withstand wind gusts from a category 4 cyclone (C3 wind classification)
• 2 master bedrooms each with WIR, third bedroom with BIR
• 2 bedrooms with dedicated bathrooms
• High quality kitchen appliances including induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and whisper quiet Schweigen rangehood
• Caesar stone benchtop, genuine marble splashback, Tandem box drawers and Laminex Silk cupboards in kitchen
• Fully air-conditioned reverse cycle
• Solar powered hot water and Wellness whole-of-house water filtration system
• High quality, strand-woven bamboo flooring throughout (wet areas tiled)
• Study alcove beautifully screened by Japanese Shoji
• Custom made TV cabinet neatly tucked away in a wall niche
• Custom designed panel glide blinds with high quality fabric
• No maintenance, FutureWood deck tiles on patio
• Double lock up garage with remote control door and concrete driveway
• Generator switch installed to main switchboard
• North facing, long house' so every room captures the magnificent views and maximises passive cooling and heating
• Passive cooling assisted by light coloured roof and exterior walls, discrete smoothline roof vents (no moving parts), the house position and shape designed to capture easterly sea breezes, extra-long eaves, high quality E-therm roof insulation (R3 rating) and house being shaded by large trees in summer
• Passive heating in dry season assisted by north facing elevation which allows sun to enter house (under eaves) and the warmth is maintained over those cold Kuranda nights by a large thermal mass (masonry block and concrete slab)
• Well thought out mould prevention strategies (essential for tropical living) include clever landscaping (eg: river stone moat' around house), ducting the rangehood and bathroom exhaust fans out of the roof cavity, roof ventilation, ceiling fans in all bathrooms & laundry, wire shelving in WIR and storage cupboards, large walk in storage cupboard to allow area to be kept dry by a portable dehumidifier (dehumidifier not supplied), air conditioning units for use during those extra wet and humid days (suggest dry cycle to save power), clearing of trees from house surrounds and additional drainage systems (eg: concrete kerb and channel around entire interior border of property)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.