Price reduced - now comes with a free swimming pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Location! Location! Location! This former David McCoy display home has it all, inside and out.
- 800m2 land with gated side access for your boat or caravan
- 200 m to Half Moon Bay beach. Great fishing on your doorstep.
- 500 m to Blue Water boat ramp & marina
- 500m to Blue Water Bar & Grill
- 2km to private and State schools, libraries and child day care.
- 5km to Smithfield shopping and entertainment complex
- 5km to Paradise Palms golf course,
This immaculately presented David McCoy home boasts a host of designer additions that accentuate your privacy and feeling of luxury. Designed with relaxation in mind including beautiful views of Earl Hill from the outdoor entertaining area which directly overlooks bushland and a natural waterway, home to wallaby's and amazing birdlife. Complimented by the easy care landscaped gardens and generous swimming pool, the obvious quality of this home is on display from the moment you enter through the bespoke security gates.
- Kitchen benchtops finished in stunning Carrara Marble
- Large Butlers walk in pantry
- Mirrored splash backs.
- Top of the line Bosch appliances
- Triple slide back doors open to the entertainment area
- Huge master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite including double shower & Basins and large walk in Robe
- Porcelain tiles in living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Bespoke entry gates by elefantus' craftsman
- Monitored alarm system
- Stainless steel security screens that disappear' throughout
- NBN and Cable TV connected
- Excellent storage with walk in linen/room plus garden shed
Located within the prestigious Half Moon Bay estate, this wonderful home is less than 2 years old.
Living in this house in this location has great advantages. To inspect, please call Shane Dennis.
The property is on an 'as is' basis with the existing pool discounted from the original price.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.