Paul Stirling once again reaching out to our valued readers of this newsletter with information about Cairns and our marketplace.
Within this edition we will provide information on the following:
– Kewarra Beach – Trinity Beach link road
– Sports tourism events
– State of Origin to F.N.Q
– Award winners
– Sales activity
Inter-suburban Link Road – Kewarra & Trinity Beach
After careful consideration of the feedback received, Council has modified the design for the connection road. The revised alignment involves the extension of Miami Road in Kewarra to join with Trinity Beach Road. This project will include modifications to Miami Road, Poolwood Road and Trinity Beach Road. Construction works are still yet to be programmed however it is expected that the project will be undertaken during the 2021/2022 financial year. Note the diagram below.
The recent Great Barrier Reef Masters Games saw a record number of participants & competitors across a wide range of sports! Accommodation venues, restaurants, pubs and clubs all benefited from the visiting ‘mature’ athletes. Yours truly came home with a few medals from contested events.
This Sunday Cairns hosts the Cairns Ironman & later in the month the Queensland schoolboys Rugby League State Carnival.
September sees the running of “Targa Great Barrier Reef”. This event is run over three days.
Ray White Award Winners
At the recent Ray White QLD Regional Awards we were proud to see awards go to:
Jackson James – No. 1 in the number of sales
Sonia Poole – No. 5 in regional QLD for sales
Loan Market – No. 1 Cairns Beaches for assisting clients with home loans
Congratulations to all!
The month of May saw unabated demand for property in the region and the offices achieved record sales volume. Most buyers are locally sourced; however many have moved from interstate. Facetime and quality videos are proving effective tools when selling property to purchasers who are still based interstate.
Staff Member Of the Quarter
For his uplifting positive attitude, exceptional customer service skills and of course, that award winning smile, receptionist Ross (Ross-ception as we call him) is taking home the champions trophy. Awesome stuff Ross!
Waterview & Waterfront Property Auction
We welcome all enquiry for our upcoming waterview and waterfront property Auction, scheduled for Sunday, the 25th July at 10.30am, being held at the Bluewater Tavern, The Lighthouse Room, Trinity Park.
We are taking property submissions now, to satisfy high demand from people migrating to Cairns. For further information contact our experienced team of sales professionals by emailing – email@example.com
or phone/text Paul Stirling on 0418 774 353
10/136-166 Moore Road, Kewarra Beach
|Exclusive Design with Luxury Resort Style|
|This stunning home is one of the most beautiful homes I have seen. From the moment you arrive you get a sense that you have just walked into a luxury five star resort. It is a very high spec home with incredible attention to detail, no expense has been spared with 600 by 600 tiles, zoned security system, extra high ceilings, and an incredible feature glass wall that has you immersed in your plunge pool whilst relaxing in your lounge room at the same time.|
This brand new home offers both seclusion and privacy, creating the perfect blend of style and functionality. It is a clever and spacious layout, with multiple living areas perfect for families needing their own space. And when the time comes, it’s easy to get together in the sound proofed cinematic media room, outdoor entertaining area, or simply kick back in the open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
– Extremely private and quiet location, with rainforest backdrop
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, media room, separate laundry
– Super impressive kitchen with an island granite bench top, and herringbone tiles
– Kitchen includes double width sink and soft closing drawers throughout
– Ultra-high spec appliances throughout featuring AEG self-cleaning oven, AEG dishwasher, and AEG induction cook top
– A massive master suite with a second glass wall which overlooks rainforest
– An ensuite bathroom that contains an LED shadow light mirror and tinted shower glass window
– Dimmer spots in main bedroom, ensuite, lounge area, and patio
– Designer fans, blackout blinds, and air conditioning throughout
– Impressive entrance hallway, with extra-wide corridors and open breezeways
– Four CCTV cameras linked back to your mobile phone app
– Glow stone feature patio to create ambience at night
– Resort Style Saltwater Pool, and large entertaining patio
As a bonus the property is located in a semi private estate surrounded by similar high end homes, gated and lots of space and green areas where the kids can play, or kick the football in the park with no through traffic.