Located in the foothills of the Macalister Range, this Kewarra Beach home is everything a family needs. The house is situated well back from the road, and has the benefit of a lush, tropical leafy verge making the home very private. Based on a 720 m2 block, the home is perfectly suited to life in the tropics with a super impressive pool and outdoor entertaining area.
Built in 2007, the home is a massive 261 m2 under roof, and the functional floor plan sees a seamless flow of the indoors to the stunning outdoor living space. There are two separate living areas, and a centralised kitchen, which makes this luxurious home one of the most desirable on the Beaches.
There are so many bells & whistles:
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage
• Huge media room and separate office area
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, gas cooking, and chef’s pantry
• A huge master bedroom where ensuite has a double shower and built-ins
• Separate dining and living areas, plus an internal laundry
• Main bathroom with separate bath, shower, and toilet
• Solar Power
• Sparkling resort pool with timber decking and glass pool fencing
• Big outdoor entertainer’s area – perfect for bbq’s
• Fully air conditioned throughout, and heaps of storage
• Fully fenced yard and plenty of grass for kids and pets to play
• Garden shed
This home ticks so many boxes. It is so well positioned being close to schools, shops, and has a great park only 80 metres away. It’s a two minute drive to one of Cairns best beaches and only a 20 minute drive from the airport and Cairns City.
Contact Simon Batt on 0400 932 229 or Matthew Pearce on 0418 708 758 for your private inspection.